I turned 33 today. This post is essentially a thank you note.
Thank you so much for thinking of me on my birthday. It means so much to me and I thank the dear Lord for letting us cross paths with each other.
I intend to share a few things that I benefited out of in the past couple of months. I’m sure you could be benefited as well.
- Consider buying a term (life) insurance and a health insurance. Both are mandatory if you’re the sole breadwinner. Insurance premium increases with your age. Lock-in the premium at a lower price by opting-in early.
- Consider eating locally grown food that are free of pesticides. The more your food travels to reach your plate, the more the loss of nutrients in your food.
- Robin Sharma says, “Be a creator, not a consumer”. This is easier said than done. Been a consumer til now? You can become a creator. Start small and start today. If you’re already a creator, feel free to share a link to your blog, videos, etc. in the comments below. Shameless plug — I run a YouTube channel and a blog for dog parents.
- Consider being close to Mother Nature. No one can heal the way like Nature does.
- Consider having your own measure of success rather than following the society. Arjun Bahree portrays this concept very well.
Thank you for taking time to read my thoughts. How can I let you go before flashing a few clicks from my camera!
Today, I’m grateful to the Almighty for granting another year to my life.